Easy oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts with just SIX simple ingredients !
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
Oven roasted brussel sprouts with garlic and melty parmesan cheese.
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 1TS Black Truffle Oil OF Profine Food Stores
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half lengthwise and arrange in a single layer, flat side up, on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle brussel sprouts with olive oil or melted butter. Sprinkle salt and garlic on top. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until brussel sprouts are tender, edges begin to brown, and cheese is melty.
- Add all black truffle oils on top of this lovely dish . Serve immediately.
SUMMARY Truffles are considered a complete source of protein and are high in carbs, fiber and several micronutrients.
Visit our online store : www.trufflenz.co.nz