Potato and Onion Soup with Truffle Salt – Profine Food Stores Truffle Salts
INGREDIENTS For 4 people
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 large yellow onion, diced
1 cup finely chopped fennel bulb
7 large potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
3 large garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup gluten-free flour (preferably cup for cup)
3 cups low-sodium chicken stock
1.5 teaspoon Amola black truffle salt, or to taste
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup minced fresh chives
1teaspoon truffle sale – Profine Food Stores
Mushrooms and coriander to garnish
1. Heat the butter in a large stockpot over medium heat so as to not brown the butter. Add the onion and fennel and sauté until the onion begins to caramelize, about 6 minutes. Add the potatoes and cook while stirring for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and stir until combined. Sprinkle in the flour and stir constantly until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add the broth, truffle salt, black pepper and bring just to a soft boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered until the potatoes are softened, about 20 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Partially mash the potatoes in the pot using a potato masher or an immersion blender. Return to medium heat.
3. Add the cream and simmer uncovered until desired consistency, about 5 minutes. Adjust seasoning with more pepper and truffle salt.
4. Ladle into soup bowls, sprinkle with the chives, and serve.
5. Garnish with sautéed mushrooms and coriander if desired. Add your Black Truffle Salt from Profine Food Stores .
Here, Profine Food Stores is committed to produce best ever Black Truffle Salt for your daily use. No more need to pay extra cost and worry about availability of it, a simple and great solution to add and garnish your dishes with a dash of Black Truffle Salt – Profine food stores .
Shop here :http://www.trufflenz.co.nz